Re: [Linphone-users] Getting the reason for call termination

From: Lorrin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Getting the reason for call termination
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:52:47 +0100

Hi Steffen,

you can always use the generic linphonec commands to linephonecsh by:

linphonecsh generic <command>

These could probably be valuable for your cause:

linphonecsh generic status
linphonecsh generic states

Best regards!

On 10.03.2014 16:45, Steffen Schaumburg wrote:
Hi,
is there any way to get the reason for call termination from
linphonecsh? I found
http://www.linphone.org/docs/liblinphone/group__call__control.html#ga312c73999c94f7e59f307423d40d16b2
which which seems to indicate that linphone per se does have this
feature, so I was wondering if is this exposed anywhere in linphonecsh?
I've been up and down the hit list for a variety of search queries but I
just can't find anything about this, but it would be very important to
have it.

Thanks, Steffen