[Linphone-users] linphone-web cannot be used in Chrome extension

From: Jakub Truneček
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone-web cannot be used in Chrome extension
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 02:42:08 +0100

Hi there,

I am doing some tests with this awesome plugin and I figured out, that
plugin cannot be attached in Chrome packaged apps - all is becaouse
this issue (http://jira.firebreath.org/browse/FIREBREATH-256)

When plugin is initializing, FileManger is created in Factory and his
paths are initialized. Becouse of the url of page holding the plugin
is something like chrom-extension://[some-hash], local path cannot be
initialized, because FireBreath fires exception becaouse of
chrome-extension protocol.

This is breaker issue for embbeding plugin to chrome apps :/. I have
tried to fix this, but I am not able to compile the plugin on my Mac
Os 10.9.2 - trying so for 2 days and no luck.

--
Ing. Jakub Truneček, IT manager
Tel.: +420 725 568 286, E-mail: address@hidden

B2M.CZ s.r.o. - správce největšího poptávkového systému v ČR
ePoptávka.cz, Šafránkova 3, 155 00 Praha 5