Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with Account Assistant on Iphone

From: Omer Tatar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with Account Assistant on Iphone
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:53:39 +0100

Hi Guillaume,

any news on this?

Guillaume,

I am sorry, but I am not iOS app developer, just an IT. I can send you test account to your email.

Best,

Omer

On 02/14/2014 11:18 AM, BIENKOWSKI Guillaume wrote:
Omer,

If you have access to a Mac with XCode, enable the debug traces in Linphone Advanced settings, and kill - relaunch the app afterwards, then look in the Device Organizer's Console while filling out the fields, and send us the traces from there.
If not, could you send me (to my email) a test account credentials on your domain to test the problem from our office?
(Belledonne-Communications is the company maintaining Linphone)

Guillaume