[Linphone-users] iphone TLS CA cert not trusted

From: Ian Hailey
Subject: [Linphone-users] iphone TLS CA cert not trusted
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:49:23 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to get Linphone (2.1.2) to work with TLS on an iPhone (iOS 7.0.6)
together with Asterisk 11.7.0.

In the console log I can see that CA certificate at depth=[1] has
flags=[not-trusted ]

My question is how does Linphone for iOS manage CA certificates, in my case the
same CA certificate is installed in the device and happily used for email
server verification, does Linphone also make use of the native certificate
framework provided by the underlying iOS?

If not how can I install a CA certificate in the device that Linphone can use?

Regards,

Ian.