Re: [Linphone-users] Ringtone

From: Chris Vine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Ringtone
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:46:41 +0000

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 09:37:34 +1100
"Pegasus Screenprints" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is it possible to change the ringtone for Linphone on my WP8. The
> present one is VERY easy to miss.
>
> Regards
>
> PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL

Why are you asking people on a mailing list to acknowledge receipt?  It
is ridiculous.

> are addressed

Why are you posting confidential emails to a mailing list?  It is
also ridiculous.

> If you have received this email in error please notify
> the sender immediately and delete this email.

I hereby notify you that I have received this in error.  Please desist
from posting further ones.

> Finally, the recipient
> viruses. Pegasus Screenprints accepts no liability for any damage

> protection is active. http://www.avast.com

You are contradicting yourself.  You say recipients should check the
email for viruses on the one hand, and that it is free of viruses on
the other hand.  And why are you posting emails which possibly have
viruses on a public mailing list?  Please desist from doing so.

Chris