[Linphone-users] Lumia 520 + sipgate.co.uk = no connection

From: Dusan Jovanovic
Subject: [Linphone-users] Lumia 520 + sipgate.co.uk = no connection
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:57:13 +0000

Using Lumia 520

Linphone does not want to connect/register ...

Then, I tried Linphone for Windows and discovered the "wizzard" does not like mu sipgate ID which is just 7 digits ? That i the OK button worketh only after I typed "sip" + my 7 digit sip id ...
then I had to go to options-->preferences to edit the account where i removed "sip" and managed to enter my sipgate.co.uk password ...

now I have a connection (in Windows) but I can see my default identity SIP address is my win machine local address ...

I am primarily interested to have SIP client on my Lumia 520 ... any advice ?
It obviously tries to connect but does not succeed ?

For the sake of clarity sip account info looks like this :

username:     1234567
auth-user id: 1234567
password: ********
domain: sipgate.co.uk