[Linphone-users] Got no confirmation mail after having created account

From: beatron93
Subject: [Linphone-users] Got no confirmation mail after having created account
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:23:11 +0100

All,

I put in all data required to get an account at linphone.org, and finally was prompted that mail with confirmation link was sent to my email address, but never got it. When trying to login with id + pw, get prompted that account needs to be activated first.

Does someone has an idea what I did wrong - thanks.

Regards

Frank