Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] [linphone-ios] Problem to set

From: kkp2744
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] [linphone-ios] Problem to set tcp as default
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 06:09:27 +0000

Hi All

I am new to linphone and trying to set tcp as default with linphone-iphone build.
I have tried to set the sip_port=0 and sip_tcp_port=5060 in [sip] section of the
linphonerc file under the resources folder, but udp is still the default after a
clean rebuild of the linphone-iphone. My [sip] section is

[sip]
sip_port=0
sip_tcp_port=5060
sip_random_port=1
contact="Linphone iPhone" <sip:address@hidden>
keepalive_period=30000
default_proxy=0

I also tried to change the Network.plist and others without luck.
Please can anyone give me some guidance. Thanks

Regards
kkp2744

Re: [Linphone-developers] [linphone-ios] Problem to set tcp as default