[Linphone-users] NO VIDEO in Ubuntu 12.04

From: mehdi shams
Subject: [Linphone-users] NO VIDEO in Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 13:30:51 +0330

Hello,

I have tried to use linphone (3.6.1) command line in ubuntu 12.04 to make video call with my linphone client on windows. calls are routed through freeswitch as sip server. my webcam seems OK on cheese and vlc stream. but when i want to make a call i get following error and all i see is a black window:

linphonec> ortp-error-no such method on filter MSV4L2Capture, fid=16390 method index=0
ortp-error-no such method on filter MSVp8Enc, fid=16392 method index=0

i have tried  LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 linphonec -C, no result.
also I have installed linphone from source:   ./configure --disable-static --enable-alsa --enable-truespeech --enable-video --enable-glx
but still no result.

I installed latest mesa from oibaf/graphics-drivers, still no result.
please note i can make video calls with other sip clients on the same freeswitch server.
it's few days I am trying to make it work, any help is highly appreciated.

here is paste of following command:
sudo LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 linphonec -C -d 6

http://paste.debian.net/77019/

regards