Re: [Linphone-users] WP8 linphone version does not work

From: Dienal San
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] WP8 linphone version does not work
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:43:58 -0600

Hello,
Have anyone able to provide me with the time when this feature will be available to be disable?

Regards,
Dienal

2014/1/2 Dienal San <address@hidden>
Hello,
I am testing the linphone for Windows Phone 8. It looks very good however I found that the same is not working when I enabled TLS.

I am getting the following error:
Channel [033D7000]: SSL handshake failed : X509 - Certificate verification failed, e.g. CRL, CA or signature check failed

This happened with other clients but they are working after you disable "verify TLS certificate".

Are we able to disable the TLS verification in some way?

Regards,
Dienal