Re: [Linphone-users] Compile on Windows fails: (belle-sip/dict.h: No suc

From: Angelo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Compile on Windows fails: (belle-sip/dict.h: No such file or directory)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:33:17 +0100

Hi Margaux,

On 1/6/2014 12:07 PM, Margaux Clerc wrote:
In mingw, the configure command for belle-sip is :

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --disable-static

Thanks a lot for reminding me. Yes I overlooked this line in the doc.

Finally managed to compile linphone and it even executes. :-)
Now I can play with the code.

However I had to tackle onefinal problem before I was successful.

I had an error when compiling linphone which complained about '/c/Program' not existing
it seems to be related to the fact, that the JRE, that I installed is installed in "C:\Program\ Files\Java\jre7\bin"
and that I added its path to the search path.
Somehow the build scripts tried to pass java's path to something, that didn't properly protect path names
containing white space.

How do others handle this issue? I just copied my java.exe to a directory without white space.
(Funny thing is, is that I also have a java.exe in c:\windows\system32, but that my msys window does not see it, only visible in cmd.exe windows)

Well thanks again

If the configure doesn't works, you can send the config.log for more details.
--
Margaux CLERC