Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone not registering

From: Matteo Penasa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone not registering
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:37:41 +0100

Guillaume,

Thank you for your reply.

I used aLogCat to produce the attached log. I enabled debug mode in the Linphone settings (Advanced > Debug) and started aLogCat. During recording, I opened and closed Linphone, deleted and recreated the account, and attempted registration (with the usual negative outcome).

I hoped to see some kind of error in the logs, but I fail to spot anything interesting. In particular, I do not see anything related directly to Linphone (but maybe it is just due to my untrained eye).

I would appreciate if you could take a look at them, too?

Many thanks
Matteo