[Linphone-users] Very simple problem regarding a new user ID.

From: Admin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Very simple problem regarding a new user ID.
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 18:02:56 -0500

I have attempted to sign up for the linphone.org free sip service but I never
received my confirmation email.  As a result, my preferred userID is now in
limbo.  I can't perform a password recovery because the account doesn't exist,
neither can I re-apply using the same ID as that ID is already in use.  If I
try to manage the account I get a message saying that the account sign up has
not been completed and that I need to click on the confirmation link, but as I
haven't received the email I can't do that either.

There is no other contact information for linphone.org other than the mailing
list, so I am hoping that a linphone admin is on here and can either delete my
account or resend the confirmation email.

Sorry about taking up time with such a trivial problem but I can't see any
other way to get started.
--
John