[Linphone-users] builds from source on Microsoft's XP SP3

From: henman
Subject: [Linphone-users] builds from source on Microsoft's XP SP3
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:06:50 +0900

Has anyone recently, successfully built Linphone from soure from the git
repository, on an XP machine?

I assume using (mingw64-32 or the older MinGW) with Msys.

If so I'd like to hear about the procedure.  The only pre-built version for
Windows that I can find, crashes on my system with vidoe related segment dumps.
 I believe if I build the package on my system that it will behave better and
have the newer capabilities of the newer source code.

Thanks