[Linphone-users] [Fwd: Request for assistance with echo problem on Linph

From: purchases
Subject: [Linphone-users] [Fwd: Request for assistance with echo problem on Linphone 1.0.2.0 SIP]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:24:13 -0500

Linphone Users,
I have been experimenting with Linphone for Windows Phone 8 (1.0.2.0 SIP
(rfc 3261)) on my Nokia Lumia 521 and am generally pleased with its
performance with the exception that parties I call hear a very distracting
echo when they speak.  I have performed echo canceller calibration from
the audio settings options window without success.  Although, it is not
clear to me whether this feature is intended to deal with echo on the
called party's handset.  I can eliminate the echo by muting my handset.
However, I have found no way to otherwise suppress the echo to allow for
convenient full duplex conversation. I would appreciate receiving some
helpful advice and/or documentation so that I can get the most out of my
Linphone. Thank you.
Best Regards.