[Linphone-users] Email confirmation(s) not received

From: Don
Subject: [Linphone-users] Email confirmation(s) not received
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 11:23:12 -0600

I'm new to Linphone and this group...and I have searched but did not really find the solution to this apparently re-occurring problem:

I've signed up twice now for a free sip account, but both times have failed to receive the confirmation email. You know the story, others have had same problem in past years. They are NOT in any holding or spam folders and the address I used is active and legit.

What can I do to confirm and activate the accounts? User names: azark and ae5k. And could someone explain how to get around this problem for others in the future?

Thanks for assistance.

Don
N. Arkansas Ozarks