Re: [Linphone-users] Media Encryption

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Media Encryption
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:02:14 +0100

Hi,

If you are confident in all the certificate issuers in the world, then
you should use what we call "SRTP" method.

If you are not confident in these and prefer to check it yourself then
use "ZRTP" method.

You can switch the encryption method in linphone android.

When using ZRTP, check the presence of the lock, to make sure the stream
is encrypted. Note that you only need to do the manual validation once.

Guillaume