[Linphone-users] TLS support

From: sp31415
Subject: [Linphone-users] TLS support
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:52:05 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

Thanks in advance for fixing the crash reported two days ago...

I have a little question related to TLS support.
I use two sip providers (but only one support TLS) and direct calls.
Currently I am using UDP but I would like to use TLS when possible.

When I try direct calls with a TLS setting, calls aren't presented on recipient
software.
source computer : windows using linphone 3.6.1
recipient computer : debian wheezy using linphone 3.5.2 (with exosip compile
with ssl)
Is that supposed to work ?
Who should be providing the certificate ? nobody at the moment ?

Is it mandatory, that TLS/UDP/TCP setting is shared for all accounts ?

Regards,
Serge Pouliquen