[Linphone-users] Improvement request : missing protocol

From: sp31415
Subject: [Linphone-users] Improvement request : missing protocol
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:39:06 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I would like to submit an improvement request based on an end user behaviour.
A friend of mine was trying linphone 3.6.1 on windows to contact me with
address@hidden:destport instead of sip:address@hidden:destport (trying to make
a direct SIP call like in local network).
The 'sip:' was missing. Obviously, it may not be well working.
The resulted behaviour is linphone is crashing.
The expected behaviour is not crashing. I see some options : displaying an
error message or a warning message for invalid contact, or eventually add the
'sip:' on the fly (but, I am not sure about that idea).

Regards,
Serge Pouliquen