Re: [Linphone-users] WP8, Linphone and Mitel PBX

From: Pegasus Screenprints
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] WP8, Linphone and Mitel PBX
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:51:14 +1100

Derek,

I have a similar problem installing Linphone on my Nokia 620 running WP8 and 3CX pbx

I have used Adoresoftphone successfully but it doesn't answer incoming calls when in the background

I have used Octro phone with limited success, finding it very unstable.

However, I have had absolutely no success getting Linphone to register with either the pbx or directly with my voip provider Pennytel.

I have previously posted requests for help, outlining how I had set it up, & initially got a reply saying that all my settings appeared to be correct. Nothing since then however.

Has anybody out there had success with WP8 setup??

Regards