[Linphone-users] Linphone WP8 Fritzbox 7312 outgoing Calls

From: Jochen Pfefferkorn
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone WP8 Fritzbox 7312 outgoing Calls
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:50:37 +0200

Hello,

I connected my Lumia 925 to my FritzBox 7312. The registration worked without any difficulty. I can receive calls but I cannot make outgoing calls. The calling process is terminated immediately after pressing “Call”.

Logfile:

[LinphoneManager] Call state change: sip:address@hidden => OutgoingProgess[LinphoneManager] Outgoing progessms_quality_indicator_update_local(): no packet received since last call

[LinphoneManager] Display name null, looking for remote address in contact: address@hidden 02F09408: state ERROR transaction [02E5EE30] channel state changed to [ERROR]

I also tried the Linphone Windows desktop application - there are no problems making outgoing calls. Same with other SIP clients like Phoner or the Symbian standard SIP client.

Any suggestion?

Best regards

das-korn