[Linphone-users] No audio signal from mobile phone

From: markus . hiereth
Subject: [Linphone-users] No audio signal from mobile phone
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:13:06 +0200

Hello,

I installed Linphone. Yesterday it was the first time that I could
listen to sound from a communication partner. This was the Echo test
of ideasip.com sip:address@hidden (I attached the logfile.)

But my test calls with my mobile phone, there is still the problem
that no sound from the mobile arrives linphone, whereas sound from
linphone gets through to the mobile phone. (I attached the logfile)

I hope somebody finds a clue in the logfiles what member of the
communication chain does not work as necessary.

Markus

--
adresse  Günzenhausen
         Am Hang 14