Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 Ubuntu nVidia

From: Julius Schwartzenberg
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 Ubuntu nVidia
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 23:21:59 +0200

Ilya Melnikov wrote:

> 30 sep 2013, 19:48 +02:00 от Julius Schwartzenberg <address@hidden>:
>> How can I disable the OpenGL renderer when compiling? I quickly checked
>> the configure options, but didn't see anything about OpenGL.
>
> 30 sep 2013, 11:41 +02:00 от Guillaume Beraudo <address@hidden>:
>> just recompile the ppa with --disable-glx.

Ah I see now, it gets propagated to mediastreamer2.

I just uploaded a package to my test PPA with just --disable-glx added
to the debian/rules script.

Ilya, could you try this package when it's done building and see if it
works for you? In that case I will put it in the official PPA as well.
My PPA is here: https://launchpad.net/~julius-zgod/+archive/linphone

Thanks a lot!
Julius