Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot configure Linphone on Linux

From: pinguin74
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot configure Linphone on Linux
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 22:53:22 +0200

Am 26.09.2013 22:10, schrieb Tracy Briscoe:
> I've had the same problem using 3.6.1 on Windows. You can configure the sip
> profiles in the preferences without using the wizard though.

Changing the preferences directly does not work either. I can put in the
name and user name, but I cannot change the domain part of the SIP adress.

Linphone uses my local LAN adress as SIP domain, but I have to set there
my actually used SIP server, but I cannot change the content in that
field. I canĀ“t delete the local IP adress in that field.

Somehow the whole setup process seems broken...