[Linphone-users] call logging to sqllite or syslog? for sipvicious track

From: R.P. Aditya
Subject: [Linphone-users] call logging to sqllite or syslog? for sipvicious tracking
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:23:34 +0000 (UTC)

Are there any plans to institute persistent call history logging? say
either via syslog or to the sqlite database with the history table?

We're seeing an increasing number of sipvicious scans and it would be
good to capture the source IP address so we can figure out who to block!

Another good feature would be to only respond to SIP INVITEs and OPTION
packets if they come from a proxy linphone is registered to...

Thanks,
Adi