[Linphone-users] linphone on raspberry pi one way audio

From: Mohammad Skaik
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone on raspberry pi one way audio
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:44:27 +0300

I installed linphone on raspberry pi which is registered to asterisk server . when using usb speaker with mic and echocancelation=1 there is no audio but if I disabled the echo cancellation I have audio (the sound is bad but hearable)

Two way audio is fine if you disable the video

I’m trying to tune the linphonerc file to enable video and still have the two way audio

I can make video calls but there is no sound coming from the IP phone to the raspberry pi  (linphone is installed on the raspberry pi)

Any help?

Attached is the linphonerc  file

I’m using linphonecsh

The version of linphone is version: 3.5.2

Raspberry Pi model B 512  8GB memory

Mohammed Skaik

Senior Network Engineer

cid:D027AB99-C866-4C5A-B9B7-A502D4246354

Kuwait, Kuwait City, Kharafi Tower, 12th Floor | P.O. Box 36156 Al-Raas, 24752 Kuwait

Tel:        +965 2232 3333

Fax:       +965 2232 3331

Mob:     +965 9999 2516

Web:     nesmco.net