[Linphone-users] Adding Existing Linphone Account

From: Ngawang Trinlay
Subject: [Linphone-users] Adding Existing Linphone Account
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:54:09 +0530

I am running Linphone 3.5.2  on Debian and have successfully registered a SIP
account at sip.linphone.org using the linphone client when it initially
opens.  After entering my registration data I received an email and clicked on
the confirmation link.  Once that is done the linphone client accepts
the account and I am able to connect.  The problem is if I delete the account
from the client and try to add it again.  Through the wizard I select
'I already have a linphone.org account and just want to use it.'  After
entering all the data I a promted for the password three times which all seem
+to fail and finally the message 'Registration on sip:sip.linphone.org failed:
Forbidden.'