Re: [Linphone-users] Still trying to get a cusseccfull build

From: henman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Still trying to get a cusseccfull build
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:23:56 +0900

Ghislain,
   I downloaded the newest sources from the git repository and yes, it does
build completely now.   I tried to run it and have run into what I am pretty
confident is simply a path problem.  The error is:

--------------------------------
** ERROR ** Could not locate neither gtk/main.ui nor /share/linphone/main.ui
Aborting
--------------------------------

But, I do have the following files.

# $msroot    /opt/share/linphone/main.ui    exists [This was installed with
make install]
# $msroot    /src/gtk/main.ui               exists [This, I believe came with
the source]

I think Linphone only needs one main.ui, the one in /opt/share/linphone, and
that is the one that got installed with make install.  The other, the original
came with the source files originally.

I will fix this somehow and also look into the use setup.exe.

Thanks for producing the new source.

Regards