Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone app for WP8

From: henman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone app for WP8
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:42:58 +0900

It is important that you identify the exact version of the Microsoft Windpws OS
that you use.  I, using Microsoft Windows XP SP3, have a similar problem,
Linphone connects to the party I'm calling and works well for about 3 to 10
seconds and then the video module crashes, but a OS exception window does pop
up with some data and ask whether to send or not.

The audio portion of the call, however, continues to be usable (most of the
time.)

I believe it is an addressing issue in the interface between Linphone video and
the underlying O.S. related library function to provide video.

Regards