[Linphone-users] Linphone app for WP8

From: André Roussakoff
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone app for WP8
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:26:36 +0200

I have installed the Linphone app on my Nokia Lumia 620 with Windows Phone 8 and the latest GDR2 patch. I can start the Linphone and I get to see the main screen but after about 3 seconds the app would close down without any error message. If I am quick, I can even press something on the main screen and it would react accordingly, e.g. start the Settings screen, but still it would close down after about 3 seconds.

Is this a known issue?

Madrus