Re: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip - how to find it

From: zzy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip - how to find it
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 04:43:17 +0800 (CST)

You can download the source code use git clone using address from this site:
http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/git.html(both linphone and Belle-SIP)

Install the Belle-SIP using the code.

As for the other library, try apt-get build-dep linphone. After that, I
remember there still some library recommended. Just add lib and -dev to the
name and install it.
For example, if xx is not installed, you can try sudo apt-get install
libxx-dev. Just follow the warning given by configure.

Finally, ./autogen.sh, ./configure, make and make install. Then you can use it
by typing linphone(with GUI) or linphonec(in console), linphonecsh(in bash).

I have already compiled it successfully and used it to dial.

Best Regards!

Zhou Zhenyu
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University
No. 5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District
Beijing, 100871, PRC.
Email: address@hidden
Mobile:(86) 152-0131-7951