[Linphone-users] How to compile Linphone on Linux?

From: zzy
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to compile Linphone on Linux?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 02:20:59 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,

Today I downloaded the source code of Linphone for Linux and tried to compile
it. However, when running the command “./configure” after “./autogen.sh”, it is
said that:

        configure: error: This libsrtp version exports symbols conflicting with
other libraries. Please use the one from git://git.linphone.org/srtp.git
        configure: error: ./configure failed for oRTP

Following the guide , I download the code using git clone. However, I haven't
found autogen.sh, configure or Makefile in the srtp folder so that I don't know
how to install it.

I have installed numerous of packets for that, such as “sudo apt-get install
intltool gtk+-2.0 gtk+-2.0-dev libspeex-dev”. I think the problem is related to
wrong srtp library version. Is there anyone can help me?

Thanks!

Best Regards!

Zhou Zhenyu
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University
No. 5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District
Beijing, 100871, PRC.
Email: address@hidden
Mobile:(86) 152-0131-7951