[Linphone-users] Black screen when using video call

From: rok rahne
Subject: [Linphone-users] Black screen when using video call
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:46:59 -0400

Hello,

What i'm trying to achieve is to make video call using Linphone 3.5.2 implement on Rpi. But when i try to call only black windows appear, same goes for "self view" screen  (audio works fine)

what i already tried:
- i successfully test cam using vlc stream  (i'm using usb cam, plugged on usb power hub same as Rpi; so camera on pi work)
- tried h.264 codec (msx264 plugin)
- Video call  works fine through my pbx with ever other device (except video calls from Rpi)

So if everything works fine (except video call) , i was thinking that the problem might be in Linephone  not recognise my webcam on Rpi. But i run out of idea so any kind of help, what to do next would be appreciated .

Best regards,

Rok