Re: [Linphone-users] Add MimeType entry to desktop file (utilise Xdg)

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Add MimeType entry to desktop file (utilise Xdg)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:28:06 -0400

Herein attached a proposed Desktop Launcher, based on a Desktop
Launcher of Thunar file manager of the Xfce project, to handle
SIP URIs with Linphone.

This Desktop Launcher is, only, handling SIP protocols and is
intended to be separated from linphone.desktop.

Maybe it will be preferable to use a separate Desktop Launcher
over linphone.desktop, I do not know.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms