Re: [Linphone-users] linphone more about security - ZRTP on windows 3.6.

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone more about security - ZRTP on windows 3.6.0
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:30:06 +0200

Hi,

I was indeed able to compile zrtpcpp with ccrtp.
However, in Linphone, we don't use ccrtp stack but ortp.

It may not be a big deal to compile with ccrtp on GNU/Linux, but on other
platforms it would be unnecessary dependencies.

I am also surprised that you managed compiling ortp without patching as
zrtpcpp API has changed:
in zrtp.c:725:3: error: too few arguments to function 'zrtp_processZrtpMessage'

Regards,

Guillaume