Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 for Ubuntu

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 for Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 02:47:34 -0700

Hello Jorge,

I am not familiar with the Mint distribution, but you may wish to give this or that a try.

Felix

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Jorge Luis Bonavita Spadaro <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Felix:
I'd like to install linphone 3.6.1 as a first experience. I use Mint 14 and I dont know how install from tar.gz file. Normally I install the applications from repository.
Can you tell me how install it or tell me where I can learn about it? I've only experience as Linux user from several years.-
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
BR

Jorge Luis Bonavita Spadaro
C/Severo Ochoa 13 Piso 2º Apto "C" 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda Valladolid – Spain
Phone: 34 983 599 318
Mobil 34 626401436/655297260 (si hay restriccion de uno, llamar al otro)
Skype: aspensalud
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient and received this e-mail in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited. If an attachment is included we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Rubbermaqs  (email: address@hidden)