Re: [Linphone-users] Video using Linphone 3.6.1

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Video using Linphone 3.6.1
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 06:54:37 -0700

You can try 3.6.1 from our PPA, but the x264 codec is not working yet.

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 6:51 AM, John Ervin <address@hidden> wrote:
I have Linphone 3.6.1 on my Laptop running Ubuntu 13.04, my Logitech Webcam Pro (either 4000 or 5000) works on some utilities in Ubuntu, but the Linphone doesn't appear to see it.  I probably need to re-assemble/compile the software again and include something, but not sure what.  My problem really is probably that Linphone 3.6.1 isn't in a Ubuntu usable repository.
--
John F. Ervin