Re: [Linphone-users] No sound card detected after 3.6.1 build

From: rex
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No sound card detected after 3.6.1 build
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 01:30:44 -0700

Ghislain Mary <address@hidden> [2013-06-25 00:34]:

  What is the ouput of configure?

Hi Ghislain,

A LOT of stuff. You don't want to see all of it do you?

  Are you user the libasound2-dev package is installed on your system?

Ah, you got it! It was not installed, and now it finds my sound chip
and sounds work! I'm not hearing any dial sounds, but a call went through
and I heard the voicemail message.

Thank you very much. I've spent a lot of hours trying to find the missing
library/headers without any success.

-rex