Re: [Linphone-users] I cannot install linphone-3.5.0-i486-1sl.txz

From: Genghis Khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] I cannot install linphone-3.5.0-i486-1sl.txz
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 12:50:33 +0200

Hello newbielinux,

Download Sbopkg[1] or slapt-src[2].

Run as root: command -i linphone

You can also build Linphone manually with linphone.SlackBuild[3].

See also the following messages concerning to the latest beta version:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2013-04/msg00048.html
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2013-04/msg00042.html

[1]: http://www.sbopkg.org/
[2]: http://software.jaos.org/#slapt-src