Re: [Linphone-users] Unsatisfiedlinkerror when use native m ethod setUse

From: chilarai
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Unsatisfiedlinkerror when use native m ethod setUser in org_linphone_core_LinphoneAuthI nfoImpl
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 17:59:06 +0000 (UTC)

Huy Dư <dnahuy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Dear mailing lists!I've downloaded linphone for android source from git
git://git.linphone.org/linphone.git
> --recursiveI've compiled it on Ubuntu 12.10. I also have run it on
emulator.After filling username, password and domain, I clicked on Apply
button. But, it show an error. I checked LogCat and saw
> unsatisfiedlinkerror at method
org_linphone_core_LinphoneAuthInfoImpl.setUsername. But I've builded
liblinphone successfully into liblinphone.so and method
system.loadLibrary("liblinphone") also succeeded.