Re: [Linphone-users] BB OS7 help.

From: Guillaume Beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] BB OS7 help.
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:45:59 +0200

Hi,

The [sip4me.nist.javax.microedition.sip.SipException General socket error]
is a very generic error, usually due to connectivity error with the server.
Have you enabled debuging?

Anyway, BB 7.1 is complete crap, with many regressions.

The stopper regression is in the media player which quite often freezes the
phone completly.

Cheers,

Guillaume Beraudo