Re: [Linphone-users] 802.1Q Vlan tag on GT-N7000

From: Ian Coetzee
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] 802.1Q Vlan tag on GT-N7000
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:05:25 +0200

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Joao Pereira Rosa <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Ian

I have sansung Galaxy Tab GT-P3110 and I have the same poroblem. I do not know how to solve, but you can install  Linphone version 1.2.1 (from Linphone site) .
This version works and in I see in  wireshark trace the ethernet protocol  has not the vlan tag.

with kinds regards
João Pereira Rosa

Hi Joao,

Thanks for the advice. Version 1.2 works nicely, unfortunately I need to have more than one account dialed in, so I tried version 1.3, and it broke again. That leads me to believe that the problem is slipped in between 1.2.2 and 1.3.

Now to throw you guys a curve ball. Version 1.3 and version 2.0.2 works at my home.

The only difference between my home and office is at home I have a DD-WRT based wireless AP and at the office we have a Mikrotik base wireless AP.

Regards
Ian

Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:38 PM

Hi all,

Do you have any idee on this problem of mine yet?

Regards
Ian