[Linphone-users] SIP Client with Ad-hoc Audio Conferencing and IPv6

From: Venus LO
Subject: [Linphone-users] SIP Client with Ad-hoc Audio Conferencing and IPv6
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 08:05:39 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,

have learned from web about the SIP client, Linphonefrom your company. After reading the feature list, I found it supports audio conferencing. I would like to know the max number of participants the SIP client supports for audio conferencing.

Furthermore, does the SIP client support video conference? If so, what is the max number of participants the SIP client supports?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Venus