Re: [Linphone-users] disconnect/dropped incoming calls

From: John White
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] disconnect/dropped incoming calls
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:43:15 -0800

I will try. I had the person whom it usually hangs up on call me this morning twice, once while connected to the wire and once while connected via the wireless, and it didn't hang up on her. So the problem is clearly sporadic. I will follow these instructions and email you next time it happens.

Thank you so much for your kind response.

John White

Ghislain Mary wrote:
Hi John,

Could you provide us with the debug traces of a call where the problem happens? You can get these traces using the "Show debug window" option of the "Help" menu.

Cheers
Ghislain