Re: [Linphone-users] Is there a way to debug registration process on And

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Is there a way to debug registration process on Android?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:34:26 +0100

So, here I have two log samples to compare: one of the note 2 (which works) and one of the SII which fails to register. I removed the PID by a pid string to make them easier to compare and run them with vim -d through a compare (see screen shot). Any ideas why the SII now fails while the Note 2 is still working, both using the same version?
Regards
    Detlef