[Linphone-users] Prepackaged msx264 for mac os

From: Ray Klassen
Subject: [Linphone-users] Prepackaged msx264 for mac os
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:58:33 -0800

After unsuccessfully trying to compile the msx264 plugin for linphone on
mac os in all kinds of ways -- up to and including checking out the
whole latest git snapshot of linphone itself-- I have to ask the
question, has anyone actually packaged it in binary for mac so that it
can be installed with the 3.5.2 release? I'm trying to use linphone for
video conferencing with asterisk.

And on the windows side in case anyone wants to know I've found that the
end of july snapshot is the only one that
1) does not freeze the graphical mode in windows XP -- linphonec works
and reports plugin loaded.
2) recognizes and loads the msx264 plugin for windows.

--
*Ray Klassen*

 IT Manager

Communitas Supportive Care Society