[Linphone-users] Linphone for Blackberry OS 6

From: Kannan Subrahmanyan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Blackberry OS 6
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:44:18 -0800 (PST)

Is Linphone interested at all in a good working version for Blackberry?

At the moment none of the linphone so called stable release work on BB OS 6, and the few feeble requests for help from some of the users was not responded at all. This is very frustrating.

Why would nobody at Linphone do anything about this situation??

Is anything planned, is anything expected, is there is any interest, can we have any hope?

When I say BB, I do not mean any of the 10 or playbook or other such useless gizmos, I mean serious ones like OS 6 and to some extent 7.

Regards

Kannan