[Linphone-users] store (in contacts) and send DTMF after connect

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: [Linphone-users] store (in contacts) and send DTMF after connect
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:35:41 -0500

I use Linphone (on Linux, FWIW) as a softphone with my POTS/VOIP
connected PBX.  Given that, my typical contact entry looks like:

<sip:address@hidden>

where xxxyyyzzzz is a traditional (i.e. POTS) phone number.

Many of those phone numbers have IVRs answering their phones today where
you enter DTMF tones to route to various destinations.

Is it possible to store DTMFs and pauses in the contact info to be sent
after the call is connected?  i.e. after dialing 123-555-1234 I am
promoted 1 for english and then 3 for accounting and 2 for accounts
receivable, etc. so once the call is connected I want to send a
"1<pause-1s>3<pause-1s>2".

Can this be done with Linphone currently?

Cheers,
b.