[Linphone-users] Sometimes during the first 3-10 seconds there is no voi

From: Samuel Wolf
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sometimes during the first 3-10 seconds there is no voice
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 19:37:33 +0000

Dear List,

we tested Linphone in  approx. 2010 with our PBX Starface (Asterisk) on
Ubuntu 10.04 and Windows 7 with some problems (sometimes during the first
3-10 seconds there was no voice).
Now two years later and some releases later we have tested Linphone again
with debian wheezy, unfornatly with the same problem, but not on every
call.

Because of the trouble with linphone we use Twinkle on Ubuntu 10.04
without problems the last two years.
I enable the debug window to find out something more when I have the problem next time.

I really have no idea where the problem is, does anyone else have a similar problem?

Regards
Samuel