Re: [Linphone-users] No joy

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No joy
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:21:51 +0200

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 23:59:41 +0200, Andrew Brager <address@hidden> wrote:

Still hoping for an answer to my problem.

Win XP Pro SP3

linphone starts to draw 2 windows but never finishes and just hangs with nothing more than the borders and white background drawn. Linephone icon is at top in title bar. Task Manager shows 4 application instances, but just one linphone process.

Possibly linphone hangs when trying to initialize your webcam. Simon tried to fix this once (and it worked for my case), but maybe some issues persist. Are you using latest linphone?

Liviu

Any help? Perhaps I need something else configured before I startup linphone? SIP server or something maybe? I'm a clueless newbie so don't make any assumptions. Is there a way to turn debugging on perhaps? Or maybe a debugging version I can download that someone can help diagnose the results?

Thank you in advance.